Mar 18, 2010

My Friends..

My friends..
i'm glad u are always with me..
in the sadness.. in the glory day..

My friends..
i'm nothing without u..
we create rainbow..
star.. moon.. and everthing..
everthing was very glittering..
everything was very exciting..

My friends..
please be there for me..
no matter what..
thanks for all valuable moment..
i love u all..


dari kiri: azimah (my housemate), me, k.laily, k.nana n noramale.


dr kiri: nik, intan, hasan, pajeli n me.

my forever n ever bestfren: me, eya n raha (elmiera)


my BFF: intan azuzarina


while having fun together @ masterskill cheras..;)
p/s: aku terasa sahdu bila waktu ku ini makin hampir..=(

2 comments:

Ms. Widya said...

mie.. waktu pe yang makin hampir ni?

me-mie said...

wawawa..cm nk mati je kan..hehe..nk kawinlah..dh kawin dh xdpt nk meronggeng sgt..hhuhuhu